Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jessica Lange Gods and Monsters Lana Del Rey Cover / What did you think?

So, "American Horror Story~ FREAK SHOW" is done. I'm curious to hear what people thought? Being a horror fanatic I was a bit disappointed. As a person in fashion, I loved it and as an actor...perfection, as always. It was very serious this time and way more gore, but not much fear and discomfort which is synonymous with this franchise. It felt fast and felt more like a drama/thriller. For those who haven't seen it and plan to, enjoy.. because it's still good and probably better for those who always wanted to see it but couldn't handle the frightening images and hubbub.
Anyway, that's all.

*There is, however, a very important message that I got quite easily. Something everyone should be reminded of, even myself.

I do hope the next chapter takes us back into the darkness. ;D!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar