It's a question that apparently every girl must ask at least once every time she goes out - allegedly. This is the tights debate - the do I? or don't I?
I personally don't see what is wrong with wearing tights because I live in a currently freezing place with actual frost. I don't get the whole ' bare leg vs tights' debate. But apparently people are really upset about Liv Tyler's choices at the Hobbit Premier in New York.
She wore tights.
This pissed a lot of people off.
I can only imagine from my nice warm bed in Nottingham how blood freezing it must in New York. She has my full sympathy.
People are saying she should have bare legs but also she shouldn't be so boring. Styleite.com are suggeting that she should have gotten patterned tights because her legs look boring. Which is really weird because I think she looks normal and nice. But then what do I know!??!?


0 Yorumlar