To create this look, I started out with OPI Put a Coat On!, which is a white base polish for the neons. Then, I used all six of the OPI Neons to add random splotches of color. For each color, I wiped the brush almost completely dry on the bottle edge and then I did a swipe along a piece of paper just for good measure. Once I was sure there was hardly any polish left on the brush, I lightly brushed it over the nail in random areas. Once all the six colors were added almost all of the white base was covered up with color. You can see a few photos before I added the stamping further down in the post...
For the parrot, I used used Messy Mansion plate MM37 and KleanColor Black. You are probably all aware of my love for Messy Mansion plates at this point. They always stamp perfectly and I just love that each one has a theme. This as you can see is the pirate plate. I really can't wait to make a manicure with that map image!
The plate itself measures 7 cm in diameter. The images on the plate vary in size, the parrot for example is 22mm x 22mm at the widest points, the map is 17mm by 22mm, and the smaller images as you can see are really variable. I think plate is easily usable for just about any nail size. Since my nails are not extremely long, I was able to use pieces of the parrot design on all 4 nails...
Here is a peek at the manicure before I added the stamping. You can see some of the brush strokes. I kept them pretty random and just love how this turned out. I'm sure I'll be trying it out with other color combinations as well. Almost looks like a bit of a splatter...
Let me know what you think of this manicure!
Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)
** Polishes were provided to me for review by the manufacturer or their PR. **
** For more information please see the disclosure policy **











0 Yorumlar