Olympic champion ice dancer Meryl Davis and pro dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy, whose sizzling chemistry on and off the dance floor became the show’s favorite topic were named the winners of Dancing With the Stars Season 18 on Tuesday night.
“I can’t talk about that,” Meryl said shyly, shaking her head, as steamy dance floor photos of the two appeared on the screen. “Our relationship is very unique because he incorporates so much passion in what he does.”
Apparently Maks wasn’t aware those weird comments would be televised because he was several shades of red when the camera showed him and Meryl standing near co-host Erin Andrews. “I want to go on the record I have no desire to name my kids Boris and Oleg,” he protested. “No disrespect to Borises and Olegs.”
“I don’t even know what you’re talking about,” Meryl muttered as Maks tried to escape.
We Here At Da Starr Lab are so happy for Maks... 18 seasons and he finally takes home the trophy. Congrats!!!

Check Out A Video Clip Of Their Performance:

0 Yorumlar