The gifts just keep getting better! Amy got her cell phone cover that I had crocheted for her. At first she thought it was a pan handle cover but then I told her it was a cell phone cover......she laughed and said no way would her phone fit inside. I told her there was only one size in the pattern so then I told her to use it for her Roku remote! It fit! LOL!
I got some antique buttons...........I love buttons..........especially old ones....
I finally finished hexie #8............
and started on #9...........
I received my floss for my Christmas Day start of Christmas List by Silver Creek..........
I also received my Christmas Eve sock yarn in the Christmas in Whoville colorway. This was hand-dyed by www.mintrainyarns.com on Etsy I don't think I will be dozing while knitting this yarn! People will definitely see me coming too! I love it!
I got the "turtles" packed up with a card and a candy cane for my postman and put it in the mailbox for him to pick up. I also made some more turtles for me! This is a relaxing time and I love cleaning and putzing around the house. This is the first year I've had this kind of time before Christmas. I'm playing Christmas tunes from the 40's and 50's on You Tube. I put in another grocery order for over the holidays. It wasn't a big one just some basics. I pick it up tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. I prepped my snowball cookies but not sure I'll get to them today.
I had to laugh at Grayson again he is so funny! We tried to Zoom and I got an error on my tablet so it didn't work. Last night I was talking to Amy on the phone and Grayson came in and told his mom to tell me he set up a Zoom meeting and I should try it again. I told him it wouldn't work and he said "Grandma, don't ever give up....anything is possible!" I laughed myself silly. He should be a motivational speaker!
That's all for today. I hope you had a great one. It's cold here....20's but the sun's shining!
Happy Trails!!!

0 Yorumlar