Leaf Drop
My thoughts fall like Autumn leaves;
grown in my unconscious mind,
they bloomed in my awareness,
their substance feeding my imagination.
Now they flutter to rest on this page,
their dried remains rustling skeletons
which adorn the paper beneath my pen-
the only produce from their parent tree
which remains on offer to the reader.
I shall be linking this to Mr Knowitall's 55 blog on Friday. Okay, it's a little ahead of its time, but better that than being behind the times, or even in my case today, on time. I need to be punctual this afternoon, for I'm treating myself to ten pounds worth of Life Drawing class, which is something I've not done since I left college. It remains to be seen whether I can still wield a pencil as opposed to a pen...
Late Edition Addition! as Willow's Magpie #35 of 6th October is all about Autumn leaves, I thought I'd use these ones of mine, which had already fluttered to the ground some time ago. I do like getting the most from the least!
Now I recommend you go HERE, to read my good friend Mrs T's interpretation of the same subject- it's well worth a visit...
My thoughts fall like Autumn leaves;
grown in my unconscious mind,
they bloomed in my awareness,
their substance feeding my imagination.
Now they flutter to rest on this page,
their dried remains rustling skeletons
which adorn the paper beneath my pen-
the only produce from their parent tree
which remains on offer to the reader.
I shall be linking this to Mr Knowitall's 55 blog on Friday. Okay, it's a little ahead of its time, but better that than being behind the times, or even in my case today, on time. I need to be punctual this afternoon, for I'm treating myself to ten pounds worth of Life Drawing class, which is something I've not done since I left college. It remains to be seen whether I can still wield a pencil as opposed to a pen...
Late Edition Addition! as Willow's Magpie #35 of 6th October is all about Autumn leaves, I thought I'd use these ones of mine, which had already fluttered to the ground some time ago. I do like getting the most from the least!
Now I recommend you go HERE, to read my good friend Mrs T's interpretation of the same subject- it's well worth a visit...


0 Yorumlar