A couple of weekends ago, I conspired with my friend's hubby to "kidnap" my friend and fellow January baby for a ladies-only, early birthday celebration! Her thoughtful hubby made us reservations for Sunday Brunch at The Ancaster Mill.
![]() |
| Photo Credit: Historia Building Restoration, Inc. |
The Ancaster Mill was originally a stone flour mill built in the 19th century. In the late 1970s, the new owners converted the mill into a restaurant with an Earth to Table food philosophy.
My herbal tea was served in the cutest cast iron teapot!
The passion fruit herbal tea was quite tasty!
I didn't get a chance to photograph the different food stations, but did manage to capture the delicious dessert display. My sweet tooth wanted to try EVERYTHING...
...but I limited myself to the chocolate truffle cake, cheesecake, and some fruit. YUMMY!
Our original itinerary included an afternoon tea at the local Art Gallery later that day, but the amazing brunch left us so full that we opted to postpone the afternoon tea for another time.
We returned to my "tea house" and enjoyed a pot of Buddha's Blend, a delicious fruity white tea by David's Tea.
![]() |
| Cartoon by Cathy Thorne |
A huge THANK YOU to my friend's hubby for organizing the fun co-birthday celebration for us!
I'm joining the following parties this week:








0 Yorumlar