Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blake Lively Wanted to Be a Mother Since She Was Little

Blake Lively Wanted to Be a Mother Since She Was Little
Blake Lively dons a trendy ensemble while doing some shopping at ABC Carpet & Home on Saturday (October 18) in New York City.
The 27-year-old pregnant actress could possibly be prepping a baby room before the birth of her newborn with husbandRyan Reynolds?
“It’s something that I’ve always wanted ever since I was a little girl,” Blakerecently shared to Us Weekly about motherhood. “I never knew what I wanted to do for a living but I knew I wanted to have a lot of kids because I had come from a big family, so it was always important to me. So it’s just the excitement of that finally being here.”
FYI: Blake is wearing a Michelle Kim coat and skirt.
30+ pictures inside of Blake Lively shopping for her home in New York City…MORE HERE! »
blake lively wanted to be mother since she was little 01
 
blake lively wanted to be mother since she was little 02
 
blake lively wanted to be mother since she was little 03
 
blake lively wanted to be mother since she was little 04
 
blake lively wanted to be mother since she was little 05
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar