Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy the Cat and Happy the Dog on the Hallmark Channel

We spent a quiet Christmas day at home and when I turned on the tv to 'flip through the channels' to see if anything good was on, I had a pleasant surprise.


Happy the Cat and Happy the Dog were entertaining us in front of a beautiful fireplace.

 

Beautiful Christmas music played in the background.

 

So I left it on to enjoy.

 

And then the next thing I knew, we were ALL playing. lol


 It doesn't take a lot to entertain us.

 

Well, some of us like dogs better than cats! 
(I won't name any names! haha)

 

Later we drove around to look at Christmas lights and saw some beautiful homes in our neighborhood.

 

This isn't the best photo but it shows how beautiful it was with the full moon shining down on us

I’m joining Beautiful Sunday and

Lavender Cottage for Mosaic Monday.

Did you watch Happy and Happy? 
Thank you Hallmark Channel for the FUN!
I hope your day was Merry!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar