Classic Style
True Beauty
And
Staying Southern
This is going to be a slight diversion from the subject of fall, but I am currently sidetracked with the love of lavender and sage. Did you know that these are the "new" colors for the month of September? What could be lovelier than a September wedding with these soft, truly beautiful colors?
There are times when things get a bit dull. We find nothing that sparks an interest. We all need a little inspiration, so it's wonderful to distract ourselves by marveling at stylish designs for the home.
Using lavender in a wreath
Soft and fragrant
Need a lift? Totally love this idea.....
lining a beautiful old chest with vibrant fabric and making matching pillows.......
how luxurious!
When planning your garden, are you drawn toward specific colors?
I adore the colors of lavender, pinks and yellows together!
Dressing up a wooden tray with chic florals.....perfect for lunch in the country!
This is so classic and feminine!
Perfect for a bridal shower!
Although our hearts are now wishing for mums and pumpkins,
this would be so ideal for and end of summer luncheon!
Remember...this is Texas....we are no longer in New England
where the autumn season is beginning to show her colors!
Now, this I LOVE!
I have just about everything to fashion a luncheon this stylish!
I'll bet you do too!
The next time you visit an estate sale.....look for glassware and vintage linens!
The trade days are going to be next up on our "weekend places to go list."
I am on the lookout for lavender tea cups and saucers!
Don't you just love the mix of patterns?
High tea anyone?
Graceful beauty.......
Beautiful dreamer.......
I think it's a good time to update the sleeping quarters
into a luxury suite!
The look and feel of lavender and sage!












0 Yorumlar