Now down to business!! I have the name of my contest, thanks to some help from A.L. Sonnichsen!! (and my husband who created the image) Congratulations to our winner and her blog, The Green Bathtub! And thank you to all who entered, it was really tough to choose. I'll link to Amy on every contest post and she will also get an extra 3 points for each entry. Her name idea is Let-tuce Be Writers--
Isn't it awesome? I love how it all came out. Now on to the next contest, which is another way to promote literacy and support authors. Can you guess what it might be?
LETTUCE WRITE
LETTUCE READ Because I read a book and I'm giving it away to a lucky winner!
LETTUCE BLOG
LETTUCE SHARE
LETTUCE
LETTUCE BUY BOOKS
LETTUCE REVIEW BOOKS
Yes, to READ BOOKS! And I have a copy of a VERY INTERESTING BOOK to give away.
While on vacation I read the new release, Like Bees to Honey by Caroline Smailes. My Goodreads review is here. It's an awesome book well worth reading, and I have a copy to ship out to one lucky winner!!
We are writers, so LETTUCE READ!! In fact, we must read! Because the best book to teach you writing is the one you are reading right now.
And remember that a great way to support authors is by posting reviews to the books you read on Goodreads, Amazon, etc! Even if it's not a 5 star review, so what? We can be honest and still find good things to say with an intelligent analysis.
All you need to do for a chance to win Like Bees to Honey is comment & count up your points. For more chances, do more stuff! Point breakdown:
Post the Contest Countdown Image on your blog-- 3
Link to my blog (either through the image or otherwise)-- 2
Follower -- 1
Comment & add your points -- 1
This will be a short contest. Monday or Tuesday I'll announce the winner and start another. Stay tuned! Happy Fourth everyone!



0 Yorumlar