Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My $4 Clipboard Photo Gallery. . .

Hello my friends, a while ago I was at our local thrift and I spied a pile of old clipboards.

A smile crossed my face when I saw that they were from ‘Cory Adams’ Photography.  Fond memories rose through my mind as I remembered the ‘chicken man’ as he was so often referred to coaxing children to smile for school pictures.

He had a rubber chicken that he would use to get their attention.  Even the most straight faced child could not help but crack a smile at the ‘chicken mans’ antics.

I liked that this board said ‘Cory Adams Photo’.

This picture is of my Grandfather John Chorniak, on my dad’s side.

DSC00702

A while ago I had pinned this idea from my friend, Carlene at Organized Clutter.

I love how she put a frame around hers.  I didn’t have the space so I just hung mine on the wall.  It’s a narrow area between my craft room and the bath room in our basement.

IMG_3347-002

The long narrow clipboard was unusual.  I hadn’t seen one that size before.  It was in pretty rough shape so I decided to cover it using Modge Podge and torn book pages.  I added the book page strip on the top left clipboard to tie it in.  I then added a few vintage looking stamps.

DSC00696

I gave the other clipboards a good rub down with Old English.

We only have a few photos of my mother when she was young.  This is my favorite.

DSC00698

My she was hitting the jug at a young age. lol!

DSC00700

Look at that face. . .priceless!

DSC00699

This is my dad.  Handsome brut, don’t you think?

DSC00697

If I have a photo of my Grandpa, I need one of my Grandma.  Emma Zina was my mothers mom.  She is on the left on the small clipboard with two of her sisters.

DSC00701

The clipboards were $1 each so it makes for a very inexpensive photo gallery.

DSC00704

hugs,

Jann

I will be joining these fun parties:

Thrifty Things Friday

DIY Sunday Showcase

One More Time Events for Share it One More Time

Sunday View for Inspired Sunday

Knick of Time Tuesday

Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

 

 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar