Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rainbow Socks

 In the period between lockdowns we did our shopping quite locally all masked up but keen to get out and support local people. Little one wanted some hand knitted socks because since we have started living on a small holding she has lived in wellies. She chose this yarn from Yarn in the Hills in Church Stretton.


Sometimes a variegated yarn is disappointing when it is knit up but not this one - it is a real corker.

I was in no hurry to knit them, just half an hour here and there.


The pattern is from A Colourful life blog. I like Christina's no nonsense sock pattern and for this one I cast on 60 sts instead of 64 and adjusted everything accordingly. The sizing worked out perfectly for a Child's UK size 2 shoe.




I'm off to look for some DK yarn in my basket to make myself some more welly socks.

Stay Safe. Jo xxxx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar