Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Snow day.

My father always told me that there was no rest for the wicked.  I don't know if he was bragging, or warning me of the hard work coming at me.
The chiropractor cracked my back this morning, and it does feel better.  But I know better than to push the envelope.  In fact, I have decided, no weaving rugs this week.  It is just too much strain on my lower back.
There are plenty of other things to do, that's for sure.

This afternoon, I froze my butt off.  Well, OK, not really.  But I am still cold, hours later.


Ava didn't mind at all.  And I have WAY more body fat than she does.  I guess I am just a baby about the cold.
I forgot to bring their skates, but that didn't stop them from having a good time.


Nothing like a little ramp iced up real good to get you moving.


And some kids.......well..........pictures DO speak louder than words.

Luckily, my back prevented me from making a fool of myself.   And besides, I was frozen solid by now.]


Aren't kids grand?




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar