How's everyone doing today? Remember how I told you how much I enjoyed being housebound Wednesday (no work and 10" of snow)? Well, I'm pretty much over that feeling and ready for Spring! Friday was my husband's birthday and he got so many phone calls and cards, more than ever before. He said he wonders if people think he is just so old that maybe he won't make it to the next birthday:0 Seriously, it was a special day and we started celebrating with last Sunday's family brunch, a homemade cake by me on Friday as well as a dinner out at a favorite restaurant.
I received several new books over the last (2) weeks. One in particular was a book, The Science of Skinny, was one that one of my friends that I've know way back from high school has raved about. I haven't read it yet, but it pretty much entails purging your pantry and freezer of ALL processed foods, and how sugar feeds cancer. Scary stuff but worth a look.
Other books received were:
- A Marker to Measure Drift ; Maksik (Knopf) (Amazon Vine)
- The Last Letter From Your Lover; JoJo Moyes
- The Orphans of Race Point; P. Francis (Harper)
- You Disappear; Jungerson Nan Talese (Amazon Vine)
- The Most Beautiful Book in the World; Schmitt Europa Edition (paperbackswap member)
Have a great Sunday all.


0 Yorumlar