Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

White Furniture

I counted them up and I've painted 20 pieces of furniture. 
All but two have been painted white. 



White furniture used to be relegated to the lake house or the cottage.



New white furniture is marketed for little girl's rooms.



It wasn't taken seriously. 


I've taken it seriously. It unites my different wood tones.


At the moment we prefer darker wood tones. 



The mid-tone orange oak and pine had passed its prime. 




I left some of the tops or interiors stained to coordinate with our darker pieces.



The garden room is our first all white room. 


This treatment is great for a small space because white takes up less visual space. 



It is clean, fresh and pretty.



It feels like I have a house full of new stuff.
I love white furniture.
I'll be working on a new piece next week. 
Katie  

Common Ground   
From My Front Porch to Yours   
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson 
French Country Cottage 
Between Naps on the Porch  
A Stroll Thru Life
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
The Scoop

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar