Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Winnie the Pooh Kind of Day

It was what I refer to as a Winnie the Pooh day. Cold, blustery and requiring a hot chocolate fix. I had just enough mix left over to make two delectable mugs of hot cocoa. There's just something about hot chocolate that soothes and comforts. So now we are officially into the hot chocolate season at our house. After enjoying some hot chocolate, I whipped up a batch of this mix. This mix makes a lot and I make it several times during the winter months. Of course, Winnie the Pooh would have added honey to his hot chocolate, but this is close enough.

Hot Chocolate Mix

2 lbs. Nesquick
1 1/4 C. powdered sugar
2 C. coffee creamer
4 1/2 C non-fat dry milk

Mix all together. Store in an airtight container (or two). To use, put desired amount into a mug (2-3 TB. or so), add hot water, and enjoy!





Remember our Veterans.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar