Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Flea Market at Webster


This is what I saw on a sunny Monday morning
 at the Webster Flea in Florida...


shiny, sparkly things...



rusty, crusty things...

 


delicious and yummy things...




unusual flying things...


pretty, girly things...



mysterious, carnival things...


uniquely Florida things... 


vintage tin things...


things with wheels and numbers...


:)


glass things...


fascinating things...



tiny and irresistible things...


antique things...


beautiful blue things...


...oh so pink things! 



...and classic vintage things.

Did I have fun?
yes...doing my thing....

Did I find a few things to bring home?
yes...

Will I share those with you soon?
yes...

Meanwhile...hope you are all well and having a good week!
Take care!
:)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar