Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm Batty For Halloween!


Hi guys ! Hope everyone had an amazing weekend... Mine was nice and relaxing, just so sad it went by so quickly. Alex is also getting the flu ... So hoping I caught it in time so he doesn't get too sick. 

Today I'm sharing another Halloween mani with you before Halloween on Thursday ... This time it's a moon and bat inspired mani . I'm trying to keep most fun and not too creepy... I prefer fun cartoonish versions on my nails. 

Here's the fun batty Halloween mani -

For this mani I used :
Pinky and Index finger - China Glaze Get Carried Away
Ring and Middle Finger - China Glaze Haunting mixed with a little white polish to achieve a lighter grey . Then I used a fan brush and brushed a little white over it to give it a misty spooky effect. I then used Tip Top Orange You Lovely and Tip Top Black Forest for the bat.
Thumb - Again a mixture of China glaze Haunting with a little white , topped with China Glaze Whirled Away glitter.

Hope you have a fantastic Monday ahead . :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar